2411 NZ Bodegraven
Mo-Fr 09:00 – 17:00
Expectations of care for seekers
- To invite. During a good or pleasant conversation you invite young people for a “BBQ Chillout”.
- Prayer and Contact Card. When you have a good talk – and it is appropriate in the situation – then at the end of the conversation you offer the young people the possibility to fill in a ‘prayer & contact card’ themselves. On this card they can write down a prayer request, but also share their contact information and options for follow up.
- To thank. Thank young folks for the conversation by sending a WhatsApp message.
- To pray. During your stay you daily pray for this prayer point, either personally and/or with your group.
- To connect. When young folks indicate they want a relationship with Jesus, you can:
- Immediately pursue this and share more explanation, and pray for this together with the young person.
- Make a follow-up appointment during the time you are still there.
- Offer for them to follow the online course peacewithgod.net.
- Discipleship. When young people want to get in touch with Christians in their own area, you send an e-mail right the next day
- to the contact person of the partner church in the province where he or she lives. The contact person will make sure that contact is made with the young person within a week.
- Toward the young person: Thank him/her for the conversation and his/her openness.
- Alpha-Course. When someone wants to follow an Alpha Course, send an e-mail right the next day
- to the Alpha Course in the area where he/she lives. You can find Alpha Courses at alpha.org/try.
- In case you do not want to send the e-mail from your own telephone or e-mail address, you can do so via the mobile phone number or e-mail address (email@example.com) van Beach Mission. The after care coordinator has the required login data.
- The after care coordinator takes a picture of the prayer card to ensure after-care and support it. In order to facilitate this, it is handy when you cc your e-mails to him/her.
- You can also invite the young people to become friends on Facebook. This makes it easier to invite young people for the group “Beach Mission Friends”.