2914 PB Nieuwerkerk ad IJssel
Mo-Fr 09:00 – 17:00
The diagram shows a typical day of the mission trip. The participants are devided into three teams. Each team has a teamleader. As a team, you are daily sceduled in on a daytime activity, a night activity or no activity. Worhship and Bible study are one three nights; a ‘BBQ Chillout’ is on two other nights.
Basically, most parts of the program are mandatory. In consulation, exceptions can be made in individual cases.
Suppose you are assigned to team A. Then you participate in the night activity the first day. The next day you can then take a rest; you are at work in the evening but do not make it too late. On day 3 you are not assigned to an activity. Day 4 your day looks again like day 1.
A few remarks:
- Of course you can be active more than once a day, but 3 times a day for a whole week is too much for most people. Make sure you spend enough time for yourself, your family and God.
- If you want to take time off for an activity that your team is assigned to, you exchange with somebody else from another team, so there always are enough people for a specific activity.
- The arrival day, departure day and Sunday the day is (somewhat) different.
- Participants working in catering and purchasing supplies have a different program ofcourse
- The above-mentioned program is not complete. Corvée duties and writing the prayerletter, for instance, are not listed.
- Times and contents of the program may be adapted during the trip.